2016 August 31 Mimi's

We ended up having brunch at Mimi's today.  It was much more expensive than we normally would have been comfortable with.  The food however was completely worth it.  The meatballs were tender and flavorful.  The perfect appetizer.  


I ordered the omelet with salmon and capers.  It was so amazingly good. The food was flavored perfectly.  As a side it comes with what they call roasted potatoes.  These little bundles were crisp on the outside and so smooth and soft on the inside it was almost like eating a dessert.  The only flaw was it was entirely too salty for my liking.


Because we were seated next to the kitchen we hear the commotion as one of the employees lost their temper, threw some things around (full plated dishes, ours if I'm not mistaken) including a few choice verbiage, and stormed out.  As a result we received free muffins.  One muffin had come with my order. I had chosen blueberry.



I had eaten into far more than intended before taking the picture.  This piece of heaven was soft, fluffy and flawless.  It was the best muffin I've ever had in my life. And I have had my share of muffins.

So if you want to make me a happy girl, gift me with Mimi's muffins.

Hmmm...that doesn't sound quite right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Politeness and respect required when leaving a message.