2016 August 7 Employee of the month????!!!!!


              Employees of the Month: Aug. 2016         
  
Staff:  Shannon Hansen
I would like to nominate Shannon Hansen for employee of the month. Shannon is a very hard worker. She goes above and beyond helping her coworkers. I have seen her leave her area to go help in another area. She is very polite and helpful with patients. The other day, I was running like crazy and unable to get a bite to eat due to volume and patient load. I has said something in passing to my partner about how hungry I was. Shannon overheard this and went out to the deli and got me three healthy snacks and put them in a bag with a heart on it at my desk. She didn’t even want me to know who did it. That is how kind she is. She is always smiling and asking if she can help with anything. She will always go into patient rooms to help. Please recognize her for the caring she provided every day to staff and patients alike.
Submitted by: Lisa Jones





No comments:

Post a Comment

Politeness and respect required when leaving a message.